- No visitors are allowed outside of Visiting Hours, including friends and family.
- Guests with symptoms like fever, runny nose, sore throats, or coughing are discouraged from visiting.
- Please present yourself to the Nurse’s Station before each visit.
- There are some patients that are unable to receive visitors due to the nature of their medical condition.
- Please conduct visits in the Day Room (Visitor’s Hall).
- There are some wings of the hospital where live flowers are not allowed due to disease prevention measures.
Small children (under 6 years old) are discouraged from visiting. In addition, please note that children under 6 years old are not allowed to visit the pediatrics wing due to infection prevention measures.